We were onsite at the Portofino Bay Resort and Universal Orlando this week, finalizing details, room assignments, and most importantly, meals!
We are pleased to announce the menus for the Welcome and Leaving feasts – please note that there will be gluten-free items available at each meal.
The Welcome and Leaving Feasts are included with all Full and Merlin’s Circle registrations; register through Monday, June 25 to guarantee that you’ll have a seat at the feasting tables.
If you have a Day Pass for any day, you can purchase a ticket to the Leaving Feast ($65 per ticket); if you have a Friday Day Pass you can purchase a ticket to the Welcome Feast too ($45 per ticket)! Just click on the REGISTER link to the right and register, or modify your registration to add the ticket – or if the menus have tempted you into upgrading from your Day Pass(es) to a Full registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code.
What’s on the menu? Click to find out!
- Freshly Squeezed Orange and Grapefruit Juice **
- Sliced Seasonal Fruit **
- Very Berry Granola Parfait with Yogurt and Wild Berries *
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Raisins, Brown Sugar and Walnuts **
- New York City’s Finest Small Bagels with Preserves **
- Gluten Free Muffins, Philosopher’s Scones and Breakfast Pastries (some will be vegan)
- Cracked Egg Sandwich with New York State Cheddar (some will be dairy-free)
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Challah French Toast with New York Maple Butter
- Mini Chicken Biscuits
- Chicken Apple Sausage and Bacon
- Freshly Brewed Starbucks ® Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Gourmet Teas **
- Freshly Squeezed Orange and Grapefruit Juices **
- Seasonal Sliced Fresh Fruits and Berries **
- Assorted Miniature Croissants, Gluten free Muffins and Danish (some will be vegan)
- Grilled Vegetable and Quinoa Salad **
- Asparagus and Roasted Peppers **
- Artichoke and Smoked Tomato Salad **
- Chicken Salad with Pears, Goat Cheese, Walnuts and Spinach
- Breakfast Pizzas
- Scrambled Eggs
- Crisp Bacon and Chicken Sausage
- Traditional Cinnamon French Toast, Warm Maple Syrup *
- Sautéed Herb New Potatoes *
- Freshly Brewed Starbucks® Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Gourmet Teas **
Is your mouth watering already? Well, get ready, for we will be enjoying these lovely feasts in just a few days…