EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER 18!
Calling all artists! We’ve got an opportunity for fame and glory…at least among Ascendio attendees. We are looking for designs for the official Ascendio t-shirt, just as we did in the lead-up to past events, including Nimbus 2003 and Azkatraz. You can see a selection of designs for past HPEF events in our CafePress store (still under construction), but don’t feel bound by any styles or fonts we’ve used before. Instead, since the Ascendio theme is “Flights of Fancy” please let that inspire your creativity.
A few guidelines:
- No larger than 8.5 x 11″ in finished digital form; must be at least 300 dpi
- The artwork and text must be rated PG-13 or lower
- Design should be single-color (for a one-color imprint on blue or purple). Glow-in-the-dark & metallic imprinting is an option, if that inspires you!
- Artwork should include the following elements: the word “Ascendio”, ‘HPEF Presents’ and the event dates (July 12-15, 2012) and “Ascendio 2012″ should be in this font: Jellyka Western Princess (http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-western-princess.font)
- Any characters included in the art should not be identified by name. We strongly encourage using generic magical creatures and characters rather than content directly from the films or books.
- As our theme for Ascendio focuses on flight – metaphorical, literal, animalian and human – we encourage incorporation of those aspects.
- Do not use any of the official “Wizarding World of Harry Potter” artwork or trademark.
Submissions will be accepted until midnight (EST) November 30, 2011 at email@example.com. Any questions can be forwarded to that address as well, or posted here.
The artist who submits the winning design will win a single-day admission ticket to Universal Orlando Islands of Adventure which can be used during Ascendio.